2018 is about to pass. There are always some people who are silently safeguarding us. There is always such a small thing that warms you and me. The fantastic photo collection of “The Best Doctor” makes us feel the breath of spring in the bitterly cold winter. Thank you all, the “white angels” in the world!
- During the peak of the flu period, a young father took his daughter who had high fever to see a doctor in tearing hurry. The pediatric nurse took the initiative to take the girl, and after the child fell asleep, she continued to work while holding the child with her left arm.
- The patient is unable to communicate normally in bed and has negative emotions. Ding Weidong, the retired branch secretary, talked to the patient with the whiteboard and finally let the elderly agree with the treatment.
- During the night shift, Cai Lin, a nurse in ICU had a fever of 38.5-degree Celsius. She did not want to trouble her colleagues to replace her position, since it was midnight. She continued to “fight” in the night shift with the ice stickers.
- “Where did mommy go? Why she isn’t home now? It’s 11:39 pm” Didn’t the mother want to be with her little daughter? As a doctor, she had to stay in the hospital.
- Mr. Leng Yan from the Department of Anesthesiology taught his students in No.4 operating rooms. In order to have better teaching effects, he got on his knees to instruct the surgeon the way of tracheal intubation.
When we are deeply touched by these “white angels”, as you might anticipate, there is always a concern: is it extremely expensive to stay in hospital? My answer is YES. The situation is the same in the United States, if you do not have an American medical insurance (aka 美国医保).
If your school offers student health insurance, it can be an easy and affordable way to get basic insurance coverage. If you’re enrolled in a student health plan, in most cases it counts as qualifying America health insurance in general. However, the price of recommended international student health insurance (aka 美国留学生保险推荐) is usually higher than the average price of health insurance in the U.S. (aka 美国医保价格). Some schools ask students to purchase recommended opt insurance (aka opt保险推荐) even though they have graduated from the college. It is a great cost! Here I recommend you to have a look at Huhu International Student Insurance (aka 虎虎留学生保险) which can help you save a lot of money. Moreover, Huhu provides international student vaccine (aka 留学生疫苗) coverage.